NJ Center for Mediation Solutions
Califon (Hunterdon County) / Long Valley (Morris County) , NJ
Morristown, (Morris County), NJ
Phone: (732) 632-9700
NJ Center for Mediation Solutions — Helping Couples Help Themselves Since 1983
Founded by Former Director of NJ Center for Mediation Solutions: Michael Grodjeski, Esq., Fully Accredited Divorce and Family Mediator
New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
Now Directed by Rachel Alexander, Esq.
The NJ Center for Mediation Solutions seeks to assist separating and divorcing couples to work together in developing their own marital agreement, leading to a uncontested divorce.
At the NJ Center for Mediation Solutions, we believe divorce mediation is a kinder and fairer way to divorce. It is faster, more affordable, and completely confidential. Mediation is beneficial for children, reduces conflict, and avoids the huge cost of attorney fees associated with contested divorces. Mediation minimizes the emotional distress of a contested divorce by giving both parties control over their lives and the divorce process.
When you choose to mediate it is you who will make the decisions about your divorce—not the judge or the lawyers.
With the help of an experienced, trained mediator from the NJ Center for Mediation Solutions, you will decide and resolve your separation and divorce issues, including questions of:
- Parenting (custody/visitation)
- Child Support (Utilizing child support guidelines)
- Spousal support
- Fair and equitable division of marital assets and debts
10 Great Reasons to Choose Mediation from The NJ Center for Mediation Solutions
At the NJ Center for Mediation Solutions, we believe that mediation is almost always the best approach to resolving any conflict any couple may have. Here are ten great reasons to choose mediation over the traditional, patriarchal, adversarial litigation approach.
- Mediation is family oriented — when you and your spouse can agree, the children are the winners.
- Mediation promotes communication — not distrust.
- Mediation empowers you, giving you control over your own decisions.
- Mediation encourages fairness — not selfishness.
- Mediation fosters mutual cooperation — not hostility.
- Mediation is therapeutic, but not therapy.
- Mediation is confidential.
- Mediation is usually quicker than traditional divorce.
- Mediation is usually less costly than traditional divorce.
- Mediated agreements are more likely to be honored by both parties in the future, thus minimizing the risk of return trips to court.
In 2011, Rachel Alexander, Esq. founder of Alexander Mediation Group (2008) became the director of The Center for Mediation Solutions in Metuchen, New Jersey. Rachel serves couples throughout New Jersey and New York facing separation or divorce.
Ms. Alexander is an experienced divorce and family mediator in addition to being a licensed attorney in three states. She went to law school with the intention of becoming a professional divorce mediator and family law attorney in NJ. She is committed to mediation as the best way for clients to resolve divorce-related problems of any variety. She has assisted hundreds of divorcing families in resolving their separation and divorce issues in a fair and equitable way, without the expense of divorce lawyers or the trauma of a court battle. Click here to learn more about Ms. Alexander and her qualifications.
The NJ Center for Mediation Solutions is centrally located in Middlesex County, New Jersey and offers both day and night appointments. Additional offices are located in Morristown, New Jersey and Long Valley/Califon, New Jersey.
Your separation and/or divorce doesn’t have to make you legal adversaries! Let us help you ensure that this won’t be the case—for your sake and for the sake of your children.